Read only hooks should generally run only after write hooks.
Rules for editing this document
- Only add a dependency once, i.e. if styler must run before roxygen, add the requirement to styler or roxygen, not both. This makes keeping track easier.
- The hooks must appear in an order that meets all constraints, not just randomly order constraints.
Hooks with dependencies:
Read and write
- styler: should run before roxygen because of caching. Caches.
- roxygen. Caches.
- codemeta: must be before tidy description.
- spell check; run after roxygen
- lintr: should run after styler.
- readme-rmd-rendered: Must run after styler.
- deps in desc.